SD MemoryCam2 from Marmitek.
The SD MemoryCam2™ system includes one single channel digital event recorder and one outside colour camera. It will automatically have image capture or video recording once motion is detected by software or manually, by external alarm, and will store it onto the SD card (not included). Using this SD MemoryCam2, you can record photos as well as videos onto a standard SD card (max. 2GB). This SD card can easily be read on the SD recorder and a TV or on a PC. This way, the set can be employed widely for purposes such as the surveillance of a guarded area. With images recorded on the SD card, you can always check who has been there and when.
- Image sensor: Colour 1/3” CMOS
- Camera preset focus: 3 meters
- Resolution: 380 TV lines
- Scanning system: 2:1 interline
- Lens: F6.0mm F2.0
- Video signal: NTSC (510H x 492V); PAL (628H x 582V)
- Min. illumination: 3 Lux (F1.2)
- 5 IR LED for extra night vision up to 1.5 metres
- S/N Ratio: > 42dB(A)
- EXT. trigger input: 2 - 24V DC
- Alarm output: Relay open circuit (NO: normally open, closed when detecting movement)
- Memory card type: SD™ max. 2GB (not included)