Two Zone Connecting Block (without Power Supply) - 798-44 from Xantech.
The Model ZC21 is a device that provides independent infrared remote control of two audio/video systems from two zones. One emitter port is provided for each zone, plus one common port so that certain components can be controlled from both zones. The ZC21 is a simplified unit, intended for use when only two zones are needed.
- Inputs: Two 4-screw removable connectors to interface with all 3-lead IR receivers.
- Outputs: 2 zone emitter ports and 1 common emitter port (3.5mm miniature phone jacks)
- 2.1 mm coaxial power jack
- Can be used with a 789-44 Connecting Block or a 791-44 Amplified Connecting Block for COMMON emitter expansion
- Uses 282, 283, 284 and 286 series emitters