Digicharger Vario from Ansmann.
The Ansmann Digicharger Vario is a universal quick charging unit with Vmax control technology for rechargeable battery packs used in digital cameras, camcorders and mobile phones. Nearly all rechargeable batteries with Li-Ion and Li- Polymer technology currently on the market can be charged with the DigichargerVario.
A microprocessor automatically supervises the charging process. AA Mignon and AAA Micro rechargeable cells can also be charged with the Digicharger Vario. The operation and handling of the batteries with the Digicharger Vario is very easy.
- Small and portable
- Charging current: Micro AAA 700mA, Mignon AA 700mA, Lithium batteries 700mA
- Charging time for Mignon AA 1000mAh: 1.7h
- Charging status indicator (LED)
- Flexible contact pins for easy operation
- Faulty cell detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- 12V DC car plug included
Attention! The Digicharger is only for use with Li-Ion, Li-Polymer and NiMH cells. Do not use with disposable cells or any other types of batteries.