Z-Wave Plus Door/Window Sensor 7 - ZWA008 from Aeotec.
The Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 provides your Z-Wave network with the security intelligence required for a modern home automation and security system. The Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 7 will detects if your window is opened, closed or tilted. With the potential free input the Door/Window Sensor 7 can also include other sensors in your Z-Wave system. For that the binary sensor is connected to the potential free input of device. Besides extra sensors, there can also be connected momentary switches to activate scenes in your gateway. The Door/Windows Sensor 7 has the capability to work with an external DC power supply with 3.3V output.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m in a free field
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 5 nodes)
- Central Scene Controller feature: 7 scenes can be activated
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Tilt Detection: must be over 5 degrees
- Potential free binary input to connect external sensors
- Low battery detection
- Hidden tamper prevention trigger
- Display elements: LED
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Door/Window Sensor 7