Z-Wave Plus Indoor Siren 6 - ZW164 from Aeotec.
Siren 6 takes the best smart home technology and uses it to help you build a safe home. You can use Z-Wave to make your home smarter. You can use Z-Wave to make your home more secure. And you can use Siren 6 to make your home smarter, safer, and more secure. Enhanced with Z-Wave, Siren 6 isn’t just a part of your home’s security system, but also a part of your home’s safety system. In the event of an emergency, or something you need to be notified of, Siren 6 can be used as an extra speaker for other connected-devices including Z-Wave smoke and leak detectors.
Siren 6 really is Z-Wave’s most connected alert system. Easy to set up as a siren, it’s just as easy to convert it to a doorbell. Paired with an optional Button accessory, Siren 6 will offer the same functionality as Aeotec’s Z-Wave Doorbell 6. Sometimes emergencies happen when your power is out. Sometimes it’s the emergency that causes it, such as an intruder preparing for entry. Siren 6 includes an embedded, constantly-recharging backup-battery meaning that it can operate for up to 4 hours even when your power is out. Once setup, installing Siren 6 can be as easy as placing it on a shelf. It can also be secured and locked in place to a surface, such as a wall or ceiling, using the provided wall-mount plate and screws.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz) and 433.92 FSK (for optional buttons)
- Range: up to 150m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 9 (Max 5 nodes)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Built-in sensor: Vibration Sensor
- Built-in multiple tones: up to 30
- Built-in multiple adjustable Light Effect
- Indicator Light Color: White (5500K)
- Max Siren Volume: 105dB from 5cm
- Power supply: Adapter 5VDC / Rechargeable battery 3.7V, 400mAh
- Max Standby Power consumption: 0,7W
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Indoor Siren 6