Z-Wave flush-mounted, RGBW Controller - FGRGBWM-441.
Fibaro RGBW Controller is a universal, Z-Wave compatible RGB/RGBW controller. Fibaro RGBW Controller uses PWM output signal, which enables it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and fans. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24V DC. In addition the device supports up to four, 0-10V analog sensors, such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, wind sensors, air quality sensors, light sensors etc. All IN and OUT terminals may be user configured for LED control or 0-10V signal readouts.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Prepared for wireless software update
- Group for Association: 5 (5th group used for state reporting only)
- PWM output frequency: 244Hz
- 0-10V input for analogue sensors
- Max Load (e.g. halogen bulbs): at 12V = 144W combined, at 24V = 288W combined
- Monitoring energy consumption to connected LED strips
- Overheating protection: 105°C
- Power consumption: 0,3W
Attention! Only 4 devices can be connected to controller in the same time.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for RGBW Controller