EnOcean flush-mounted Dimmer from Eltako - FUD61NPN-230V.
Universal dimmer switch, 300W power MOSFET. Automatic lamp detection. Only 0.6W standby loss. With adjustable minimum brightness or dimming speed. With switching operation for light alarm clocks, children's rooms and snooze function. Additionally with light scene control. Bidirectional wireless and repeater function are switchable. In the event of Power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status.
- Communicates via EnOcean RF (868,3 MHz)
- RF Range Typical: 30 meters
- For ohmic, inductive and capacitive loads, e.g. incandescent lamps, dimmable wound transformers and electronic transformers. Dimmable energy saving lamps ESL and dimmable 230V-LED lamps, additionally dependent on the lamps electronics. (Do not connect any mixed loads)
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Snooze function (with a double impulse)
- The pushbuttons can be either taught-in as direction pushbuttons or universal pushbuttons
- Dimmer type: Universal (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Load: Max 300W
- Automatic electronic overload protection and overtemperature switch-off
- Power consumption: 0,6W
Attention! The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer, ESL or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable light sources as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE".