Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Siren & Strobe Module - 5107 from Popp.
The POPP Solar Outdoor Siren is a self-sufficient siren for Z-Wave security systems. Due to its large solar panel it can be used without any additional power supply or batteries. The siren can be installed on any place on the outside of the house and can be controlled using Z-Wave. This way it extends security systems and calls attention in case of a triggered alarm. The siren issues a very loud sound (105 dBm) and in parallel some stroboscope light.
Furthermore the device is self-protecting. Removing the main device from the mounting unit immediately starts the siren and also reports the tamper attempt to the Z-Wave control center. All communication between the Z-Wave controller and the siren is encrypted and secured to protect against manipulation. The average solar energy of one day keeps the device alive for up to 50 days (without using the siren).
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m outside, up to 20m inside buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 10 nodes)
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Encrypted and secured communication to Z-Wave control center
- Modes: Siren ONLY mode, Strobe ONLY mode, Strobe & Siren Mode
- Combines acoustic (105 dBm) and optical (stroboscope light) alarm
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Large solar panel enables independence from energy grid
- Effective Tamper protection
- For Indoor and Outdoor use