PowerMid Dual Power from Marmitek.
The PowerMid Dual Power IR Extender comprises an IR Receiver and an IR Transmitter. Place the IR Receiver in the room in which you wish to use the remote control. Place the IR Transmitter in sight of the equipment that you wish to operate. Point the remote control at the IR Receiver in order to operate equipment through walls (wirelessly) via the IR Transmitter. Can be used either from the mains or from internal batteries (not supplied). Very handy if there's no spare mains outlet close by. The batteries will give up to 5000 hours use.
- Wireless RF, transmits through walls and floors (433.92 MHz)
- Range: Up to 30m through walls and ceilings
- Works with your original remotes
- Works with almost all brands and models
- IR reception range: ca. 8 metres
- IR reception angle: 60° (+30°/-30° from centre)
Note. Not compatible with high frequency remotes (like B&O, Humax or Digital Cable box models Pace 1000 / 2000 / 4000, SA Explorer 4000DVB / 4200).