Solenoid Valve 24V AC - PGV-101-JTB from Hunter.
For maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it’s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Inlet Diameter: 1" (25 mm)
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (Jar Top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Heavy-duty solenoid: 24V AC, 370mA inrush and 210mA holding current
- Flow: 0.05 to 9 m3/hr; 0.7 to 150 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.5 to 10 bar; 150 to 1,000 kPa