Pipe/Tank Temperature Sensor with 1-metre long cable - SES002 from Secure.
The SES002 are wired digital temperature sensors designed to measure surface temperatures of hot water flow pipes and hot water tanks in central heating applications. Can be used with an SES302 or SES303 in a Z-Wave network. The supplied tank sensor housing is used over the pipe sensor housing for water tank temperature measurement applications. The SES002 support cascading and supplied with a RJ10 to RJ10 extra cable. Up to four SES002 sensors can be cascaded in daisy chain with SES302 or SES303.
- Contains Digital temperature probe
- Temperature range: 0°C to 85°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C for 0°C to 65°C, ±1°C for 66°C to 85°C
- Pipe Sensor dimensions: 20mm (H) x 79mm (W) x 24mm (D)
- Tank Sensor dimensions: 69mm (H) x 83mm (W) x 28mm (D)
- Cable Length: 1.0m
- Case Material: Thermoplastic, flame retardant