X-10 Flush Mounted Switch MicroModule (1-way) - AWM2 from Marmitek.
The AWM2/SAIX MicroModule enables you to remotely control lights and appliances up to 2300W. The MicroModule should be connected to your (230V) mains and mounted in a wall- or junction box. The module transforms your existing switch into a X-10 controllable switch, therefor you are able to control your connected device remotely with X-10 commando’s through your existing mains and locally with the switch. The AWM2/SAIX use a 2-way communication and is therefore able to transmits the switch mode (ON/OFF) to other modules which are set to the same HouseCode and UnitCode. This enables you, by example, to control more lights/devices simultaneously.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 25 mVpp...6 Vpp at 120 kHz ± 4 kHz
- Transmission synchronization: 1 pulse burst at 0°/180°
- Signal transmission: > 5Vpp in 5 Ohm at 120 kHz ± 1kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 1,35:1
- X-10 Key codes: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Status Request
- Switching capacity: 2300W (resistive load), 500W (inductive/capacitive load)
- Switch use: normal switches (make/break) or Momentary switches
Note! Adjustable automatic (two-way communication) status request.