X-10 2-way Dimmer Module - LMM32 from Marmitek.
The dimmer MicroModule from Marmitek® enables you to remotely switch (ON/OFF) and dim 230V and low-voltage lighting with a transformer, including halogen lighting. The MicroModule enables you to control your lighting remotely with an X-10 transmitter (remote control) and locally (with the switch). The MicroModule needs to be mounted in a wall- or junction box and connected to your (230V) mains. The LMM32 enables you to control 2 lights. The MicroModule features a soft start, smooth dimming features and remembers the last dim setting.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz
- X-10 key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, Extended Dim
- Load capacity: 2x (25 - 200W) for Resistive Loads
- Soft start and smooth dimming features
- Power consumption: < 1W
- Connections: Wire for a double standard rocker, switch or momentary switch and connecting clamps for phase, neutral and switched phases
- Control: lines not more than 1 meter between the micro module and the switch
Attention! The module is not suitable for dimming and controlling low-energy light bulbs and tube lighting. An Appliance module should be used.
Note! Phase and Neutral have to be available before the module can be installed.