X-10 Transceiver Module - V572AE from WGL.
The V572AE RF transceiver provides a professional alternative (to the TM13G transceiver module) that not only receives all 16 house codes, but also provides greater reception range and more custom control. Because the V572AE receives all 16 house codes, you can replace 16 normal TM13G transceivers with a single V572AE.
How it Works:
An internal 433MHz receiver detects incoming RF signals generated by X10 compatible remote devices: palm pad remotes, remotes, MS13 motion detectors, and many others. These signals are filtered by an optional user defined list of allowed house and unit codes. The enabled signals are sent to an XM10 PLC interface module (optional), which then broadcasts the X10 commands down the power line to receiving modules (X10 light switch modules, lamp modules, appliance modules, etc.).
- Communicates via X-10 RF (433,92 MHz)
- Receiver Range : 30-60 meters
- Receives all 256 house/unit code addresses
- Supported Commands: On, Off, Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off
- Custom house & unit code filtering via configuration program
- Filtering settings are not lost during power loss
- Included external antenna package for extended range