The ConBee 2 - USB ZigBee Gateway from dresden elektronik.
The ConBee 2 from dresden elektronik is a USB version of the popular and individual gateway solution for ZigBee networks. The special feature of this solution is the inconspicuous USB format, which is ideal for the operation on Mini-PCs or Raspberry Pis. This turns your device into a fully-fledged ZigBee gateway.
The ConBee 2 guarantees an intelligent wireless light control. In addition to dresden elektronik‘s own products, luminaires from IKEA, Philips, Paulmann, Paul Neuhaus, Osram and numerous other manufacturers can also be easily controlled. To keep the wireless lighting products from dresden elektronik up to date, the USB dongle enables firmware updates via radio (OTAU). For specific applications, a special firmware can be installed. To analyze the communication between ZigBee devices, a connection can be established between the ConBee 2 and the Wireshark sniffer program by using the free ZSHARK software.
- Communicates via ZigBee RF (2,4 GHz)
- Compatibility: ZigBee Home Automation, ZigBee Light Link, ZigBee 3.0
- RF Range Typical: 30 meters
- Interface is firmware-upgradeable
- Amplifier for increased radio range inclusive
- Supports USB v2.0 protocol, full-speed
- USB/power supply: Type A
- Supported host OS: MS Win7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Ubuntu Linux, Raspbian
- For operation on PC, notebook, Raspberry Pi or Mini-PC
- dresden elektronik control software deCONZ and Phoscon App as a free download
- Alternative usage as ZigBee Sniffer possible
Click here to visit Phoscon Support page for ConBee II USB Gateway
Click here to visit dresden elektronik Product Compatibility List