Z-Wave Plus Smart Boost Timer Switch - ZWA006 from Aeotec.
Turn your existing home appliance into a smart home device and automate schedules with 30/60/90/120 min boost time settings manually or wirelessly via your Z-Wave system. Control up to 16 amps and monitor read real-time power consumption for smart home power management. Smart boost timer switch is built-in with the Surge protection for safer use. Includes a Back-up battery for operation during power outages.
The Aeotec Smart Boost Time Switch supports consumption meter function. When the device has been included in the network, it will report the consumption power periodically. It is also a high output countdown timer that can be used to control immersion heater elements or other electrical appliances rated up to 16A. On the product, four simple white LEDs are used to show the user how much time is left to run. Pressing the switch whilst the unit is operating allows the user to cancel the timing program,and the memory function of the timer will remember the last period selected.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range : up to 100m free field, up to 80m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Switching capacity: Max. 3680W/16A (Resistive Load)
- Backup battery: CR2032 DC 3V
- Return to previous Status after Power loss
- Surge and overcurrent protection
- Display elements: RGB LED
- Max Standby Power consumption: 0,7W
Attention! This device won't fit into a standard wall box (∅ 60 mm).
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Smart Boost Timer Switch