Z-Wave Plug-in Outdoor Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from POPP - 700397 with Power Metering feature.
The POPP Smart Outdoor Plug is a Z-Wave controllable plug adapter for outdoor use. Thanks to the IP44 protection class the plug is splash-proof and can be used on the terrace or the balcony. Furthermore the Smart Outdoor Plug measures the power consumption and current load of the connected devices and has a built in overload protection.
Switching is controlled by the local button or wirelessly. The use of the local button and the behavior on wireless commands can be configured using configuration parameters. When detached from the control of local leads the button on the device can be used to trigger scenes in a central gateway. Single click and double click are distinguished.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max. 5 nodes per Group)
- Supports encryption mode: S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Manual operation and (optional) scene activation via push-on button
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Saves and restores the last status after a power failure
- Switching capacity: 3500W or 15,2A max output for Resistive Load
- Standby Power consumption: < 1W
- Overload protection
- Display elements: LED for visual notifications
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Smart Outdoor Plug Switch