Z-Wave Plus wall-mounted, Walli Outlet - FGWOF-011 with Power Metering feature from Fibaro.
FIBARO Walli Outlet is a smart electrical outlet designed to control electrical devices via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. With its LED ring you are informed about the current energy consumption.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Alarm data frames support
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- With memory function of the last status after power supply failure (configurable)
- Z-Wave network main controller’s range tester feature
- Maximum load: 16A (for Resistive Loads)
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 16A type B circuit breaker
- Display elements: Multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate)
- Power consumption: < 0,8W
Note: Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other frames with use of optional compatible adapters: GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear); Legrand – Céliane; Schneider – Odace.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Walli Outlet