Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Switch from WiDom - DRY.
WiDom Smart Dry Contact Switch can turn ON and OFF equipment with an independent power supply, such as solenoid valves (e.g. gas, water and irrigation), power operated valves etc. WiDom Smart Dry Contact Switch is very easy to install and works with both momentary and toggle switches.
The device is equipped with contact protection technology (Zero Crossing) which reduces the electrical stress on the relay contacts and ensures a longer life. The open / closed switching of the device always occur when the instantaneous value of voltage is 0.
It operates in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave/Z-Wave Plus certified devices and controllers from any other manufacturer. As a constantly powered node, WiDom DRY Switch will act as repeater regardless of the vendor in order to increase the reliability of the network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100 meters outdoors
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 4 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle
- Rated load output: 13A (for Resistive load)
- Intelligent Zero crossing - Contact protection technology
- Built-in scene activation mechanism
- System temperature limitation: 105°C
- Power consumption: < 260 mW in standby and < 480 mW with working load
Attention! This switch module have potential free relay output.