Z-Wave Plus wall-mounted, Walli 2-way Switch - FGWDSEU-221 with Power Metering feature from Fibaro.
FIBARO Walli Double Switch is a smart wall switch designed to control one or two light sources via Z-Wave network. The device can work as single or double switch: Double Switch mode (default) – the device can control two separate loads, but they can be up to 13A per channel and 16A total. Single Switch mode – the device can control only one load, but it can be rated up to 16A. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. With its LED ring you are informed about the current energy consumption.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supports Scene activation functionality
- Alarm data frames support
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- With memory function of the last status after power supply failure (configurable)
- Z-Wave network main controller’s range tester feature
- Single or Double Switch operating mode (configurable)
- Maximum load: 13A per one channel, 16A total (for Resistive Loads)
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 13A type B circuit breaker
- Display elements: Multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate)
- Power consumption: < 1W
Note: Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other frames with use of optional compatible adapters: GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear); Legrand – Céliane; Schneider – Odace.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Walli Double Switch