Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 2-way Switch from Qubino - ZMNHBA2 with Power Metering feature.
This Z-Wave Plus module is used for switching ON or OFF two electrical devices. The module can be controlled either through Z-Wave network or through the wall switches. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box”, hidden behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of two electrical devices and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave based network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Group for Association: 8 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 8 support 16 nodes)
- Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches (I1, I2)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 2 x 4A (230V AC)
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)*: 2 x 4A (30V DC)
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load) = 2 X 920W (230V AC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load) = 2 X 96W (24V DC)
- Power measurement accuracy: 0 - 200W (±2W); ˃ 200W (±3%)
- Power consumption: 0,4W
- Temperature control via connected DS18B20 sensor (optional)
* In case of load other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cos φ and if necessary apply load lower than the rated load. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 2A at 250V AC, 3A at 24V DC.