Z-Wave Plus Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Fibaro - FGWPF-102-ZW5 with Power Metering feature.
FIBARO Wall Plug is a universal, Z-Wave Plus compatible, remotely controlled outlet adapter. This device may be applied wherever you want to control electrical devices with up to 2500W load. The Wall Plug is equipped with a power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize the current load with color changing illumination and operating mode. This is the smallest and most attractive device of this type available in the world. The Wall Plug may be operated using the B-button located on its casing or via any Z-Wave compatible controller.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868.4 or 869.8 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 10 nodes)
- Security: Supports AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Built-in network range tester
- Manual operation via push-on button and remote control via Z-Wave radio system transmitters
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Return to previous Status after Power loss
- Switching capacity*: 2500W or 11A Max output for Resistive Load
- Self-protection feature
- Circuit’s temperature limit: 105°C
- Circuit’s thermal protection: 115°C ambient temperature
- Display elements: crystal RGB LED ring
- Power consumption: < 1,6W
* In case of loads other than resistive please observe cosφ and, if necessary, use load lower than rated.
It is recommended not to exceed 3A for 250V AC, cosφ=0,4.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Wall Pug FGWP-102-ZW5