Z-Wave Plus Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) with Power Metering feature - SO05 from Hank.
SO05 plug-in switch can control and monitor any electrical devices. Due to its energy measurement function, you can also identify all power eaters in your home. The RGB LED ring informs you about the current power consumption of the connected device. The Smart Plug offers one special feature: Two USB charging ports with 5V and 2.4A for charging your smartphone or any other USB powered device. Furthermore the Smart Plug repeats the wireless signal and so it extends the range of your Z-Wave network. When detecting overload state, the switch will be disabled. However, unplug and re-connect the switch will reset its overload condition to normal status.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m in a free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 5 nodes)
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Support "Explorer Frame" and network-wide inclusion
- Built-in network range tester
- Manual operation via push-on button
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Switching capacity: 2300W (10A) for Resistive Load
- Two USB Charging ports for mobile devices: 5V/2.4A, 5V/2.4A
- Surge and Overcurrent protection
- Display elements: RGB LED ring informs you about the current load of the connected appliance
- Power consumption: < 1,5W