Z-Wave cord Switch Module - SwiidInter from Swiid®.
SwiidInter™ is the first cord switch in the Z-Wave ecosystem which is small enough to be compared to a regular cord switch. It can be used both manually like any ordinary cord switch and remotely via Z-Wave. SwiidInter™ can also handle associations with other devices. Conversely with a short press or a long press it can control two separate Z-Wave device groups that have been associated with it.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m indoors
- Group for Association: 2 (Max. 5 nodes per Group)
- On/Off button (blue LEDs) can be operated as a local switch
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF
- Switching capacity: 660W or 3A max output for Resistive Load
- Standby Power consumption: ca. 0,08W