Z-Wave Plus Temperature Sensor - SES302 from Secure.
The SES302 is a battery-powered temperature sensor that uses Z-Wave technology to transmit temperature data to a Controller. The SES302 can support either 1-thermistor (SES001) or up to 4-external digital temperature sensors (SES002/SES003).
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 1 (Max 2 nodes)
- Temperature Detecting Range: from 0°C to +40°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C for 0°C to 40°C
- Case Material: Thermoplastic, flame retardant
- Mounting: Wall mounting to fit a single gang wall box