Z-Wave Plus S2 Controlled Thermostat - HE-ZW-THERM-FC1 from Heltun.
The HELTUN fan coil thermostat is a programmable electronic room heating/cooling thermostat designed for flush mounting into most standard wall boxes. It maintains a constant ambient temperature using internal air temperature sensor.
It is recommended for the control of air conditioning systems such as split and multi-split systems, systems with chillers and fan coil units, central air conditioning systems, multi-zone VRF/VRV air conditioning systems, etc. The fan speed is controlled by three relay outputs and two more relay outputs are for the control of cooling and heating valves. The thermostat has two independent inputs for relay channels which allow it to control fan and valves with different power sources or to use relay outputs as dry contacts. Each relay can be loaded up to 5A.
The thermostat has an LCD screen, six sensitive capacitive touch control buttons and internal temperature sensor. The thermostat is also equipped with built-in humidity, illumination and energy consumption sensors. One of three operation modes can be selected either manually or via the Z-Wave controller/gateway: COM, TIME, ECO. The thermostat operates in four climate modes: Heating & Cooling, Heating only, Cooling only, Ventilation.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Standard and enhanced security: S0 (AES-128 encryption), S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 6 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 6 support 10 nodes)
- Display: LCD-display 73 x 42mm, black with white icons
- Display brightness adjustable feature
- 4 Climate Modes
- Hysteresis adjustable range: 0,1°C to 9,5°C (default: 0,5°C)
- Measured temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Measured humidity range: 0 - 80% RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±3.0% RH
- Internal ambient light sensor measuring range: 0 - 30000 Lux
- 2 independent relays input
- 5 relays for resistive load up to 5A each
- Child lock feature
- Energy consumption meter
- Power Supply: 100 - 230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1,5W