Z-Wave Plus S2 Controlled Thermostat - HE-ZW-THERM-FL2 from Heltun.
This is a programmable electronic room heating thermostat for flush mounting into standard wall boxes. It is designed to maintain a constant ambient temperature, the criteria of which can be simultaneously either floor, room or both temperature sensors. It is recommended for the control of electric heating devices (radiators, convectors, electric fireplace), boilers or electric under floor heating. The heating element is directly controlled by a single pole switch.
The thermostat has an LCD screen, six sensitive capacitive touch control buttons and two temperature sensors (external NTC floor sensor and a built-in room air temperature sensor). The thermostat is also equipped with built-in humidity, illumination and energy consumption sensors.
One of six operation modes can be selected either manually or via the Z-Wave Controller/Gateway. The 6 operating modes are: COM - most comfortable (full power) mode, TIME – control the temperature by day time, DRY - floor quick drying mode, ECO – energy saving mode, VAC – vacation mode and MAN - manual control mode. The thermostat protects the floor from overheating by automatically switching off the load when the temperature reaches a maximum.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Standard and enhanced security: S0 (AES-128 encryption), S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node; Group 2 support 10 nodes)
- Display: LCD-display 73 x 42mm, black with white icons
- Display brightness adjustable feature
- 6 Heating Modes
- Hysteresis adjustable range: 0,1°C to 9,5°C (default: 0,5°C)
- Measured temperature range: -30°C to +80°C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Measured humidity range: 0 - 80% RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±3.0% RH
- Internal ambient light sensor measuring range: 0 - 30000 Lux
- External input trigger feature
- Child lock feature
- Energy consumption meter
- Relay contact rating: 3600W or 16A resistive
- Power Supply: 100 - 230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1,5W
- Can be used with different external NTC temperature sensors (1 - 100 kOhm)
- Floor temperature sensor NTC (10 kOhm, 3 meters length) included
Note: Wooden floor with electric underfloor heating requires that a floor sensor is connected. Thus, floor temperature is limited to 27°C.