Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted ON/OFF Thermostat from Qubino - ZMNHID1 with Power Metering feature.
This Z-Wave Plus module is used to regulate temperature. The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box” and is hidden behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of connected device.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Group for Association: 7 (1st group used for state reporting only)
- Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches.
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load)*: 1 x 10A (230V AC)
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load)*: 1 x 10A (30V DC)
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load) = 1 X 2300W (230V AC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load) = 1 X 240W (24V DC)
- Power measurement accuracy: 5 - 50W (±3W); ˃ 50W (±3%)
- Power consumption: 0,4W
- Temperature control via connected DS18B20 sensor (included)
- Temperature Detecting Range: from -50°C to +125°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0,1°C
* In case of load other than resistive, pay attention to the value of cos φ and if necessary apply load lower than the rated load. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 2A at 250VAC.