Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted PWM Thermostat from Qubino - ZMNHLD1 with Power Metering feature.
Discrete Z-Wave PWM thermostat to control floor heating or radiator. This micro module makes it possible to manage the temperature of your heating floor using the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) technology allowing an optimal regulation of the temperature and a constant temperature. You will therefore save energy thanks to this mode of operation. There are also several modifiable parameters such as P, I and D, the duration of a PWM cycle, maximum and minimum values, frost protection mode (to prevent freezing of water in pipes) or other options for The PWM system setting.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Group for Association: 6 (Group 1 - 5 support 16 nodes, Group 6 support 1 node)
- Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches.
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 1 x 0,85A (230V AC)
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 1 x 0,85A (24V DC)
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load) = 1 X 200W (230V AC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load) = 1 X 21W (24V DC)
- Switching: MOSFET
- Power measurement accuracy: ±2W
- Power consumption: 0,7W
- Temperature control via connected DS18B20 sensor (included)
- Temperature Detecting Range: from -50°C to +125°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0,1°C