Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted Thermostat - Z-TRM2fx from Heatit.
Heatit Z-TRM2fx is an electronic thermostat with power metering feature for mounting in a standard wall box. The thermostat has a built-in Z-Wave chip and can be connected to Home Automation systems like Fibaro, Sensio, VERA, Zipato and others. The temperature shown in the display is the actual temperature for floor sensor and the external room sensor. When using the internal room sensor, the temperature shown is the set point. Z-TRM2fx thermostat equipped with a single-pole switch and can handle loads up to 13A/2900W at 230V. If the load is greater than this, the thermostat needs to be connected to an contactor. It can be used with two external temperature sensors.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 4 (Max. 5 nodes per Group)
- Standard and enhanced security: S0 (AES-128 encryption), S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Display: LED-display 3x 7-segment, 13.2mm, CA white
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 - 40°C
- Hysteresis: 0,3°C to 3,0°C (default: 0,5°C)
- Temperature setback: Adjustable within temperature range
- Temperature setback activation via: Pilot wire/User interface/Z-Wave gateway
- Lock mode/Child lock
- Power metering feature
- Switch Contact rating: 2900W or 13A resistive, 750W self-limiting heating cable
- Power Supply: 230V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <2,0W
- Compatible with NTC sensors: 10, 12, 15, 22, 33 and 47kΩ @ 25°C
- Sensors: Floor sensor NTC (10kΩ, 3 meters floor sensor included)
- Support for external sensor NTC (not included)
- Easy Front Panel replacement (to another color) - optional
- Unit frame included
- Can also be used with frames from: ELKO (RS-16, Plus), Schneider Exxact, Eljo Trend, ELSO, Norvesco, Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan), JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A Plus, A Creation)
Note: Wooden floor with electric underfloor heating requires that a floor sensor is connected. Thus, floor temperature is limited to 27°C.