Z-Wave NanoMote Quad Fob from Aeotec - ZWA003.
The Aeotec NanoMote Quad Fob pack all the functionality of larger Z-Wave remote controls into a design that fits neatly into the palm of your hand or on a key ring. Offering both Z-Wave Plus and S2 security, their portability means that full home control is on hand from the second you arrive home to the moment you fall asleep at night.
NanoMote Quad offering 4 buttons capable of control up to 8 scenes. NanoMote Quad come with an optional, key chain loop for simple day-to-day portability as a Z-Wave key fob. Can also be placed or mounted just about anywhere in your home. Whether it’s beside your bed or somewhere else, NanoMote Quad make it easy to add simple smart home control anywhere in your home.
Designed to be portable, NanoMote Quad are ready for outdoors use. Device have been crafted with resistance against accidental exposore to water splashes and dust. NanoMote Quad can be easily recharged via USB; but all batteries eventually get a shorter life span. When that happens, there’s no need to replace your NanoMote. Simply remove the backplate, insert a new LIR2450 battery, and full, rechargeable battery life is yours again.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m in a free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 9 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Push-buttons: 4
- Supports Scenes and Associations
- Scene Activation on IP Gateway
- 12 different actions: Short Press/Press and Hold/Release for each button
- Equipped with a built-in Z-Wave network range tester
- Child Lock function (pin lock)
- Low battery detection with support for alarm buzzer
- Power supply: 1 x LIR2450 3.6V rechargeable via micro USB port battery
- Battery life: 3 months from full charge
- Integrated LED give an intuitive feedback for each operation you perform
Attention! Do not apply permanent power! Do not charge for more than 3 hours at a time! The charger’s output should be a micro USB terminal with the specification of output: DC 5V and at least 1A.
The NanoMote Quad Fob cannot act as Z-Wave network administrator and will always need a Z-Wave (Primary) network controller to be included into a Z-Wave network.
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for NanoMote Quad