Z-Wave Plus for Arduino - Z-Uno Shield from Z-Wave.Me.
Z-Uno Shield is a configurable multipurpose Z-Wave device. It can act as a sensor, as an actor or as a gate to popular buses like UART / RS485 / 1-Wire and others. Z-Uno Shield inherits the flexibility of Z-Uno and at the same time is very easy to use. It was designed to simplify Z-Uno usage in many typical installations. Being included in a Z-Wave controller Z-Uno Shield will be detected as several sensors/actors depending on the configuraion (each in it’s own end point, also called channel). The following types of end points are supported: dimmers and blinds, RGBW color control, switches (as well as sirens, valve controls and door locks), sensors and meters, thermostats.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 40m indoors
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Supports Z-Wave Beaming Technology
- Firmware Updatable (via OTA or USB)
- Z-Wave hardware platform: WML-C85
- 28 kB Flash memory for sketches
- 2 kB RAM memory available
- Communication Connector: USB (Universal Serial Bus)
- Z-Uno Shield have 5 output connectors and 8 input/output connectors
Note: Z-Uno board included in this packages. You don't need to buy this separately.
Click here to visit Z-Uno Shield Site