Z-Wave Plus wall-mounted, Walli Dimmer - FGWDEU-111 with Power Metering feature from Fibaro.
Wall-mounted and remotely controlled light dimming module is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to 2-wire or 3-wire installation so it can operate with or without neutral lead. Fibaro FGWDEU-111 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or directly. This device is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as "Electronic Switch" in 3-wire connection (optional Fibaro AC Bypass FGB-002 is required). It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. With its LED ring you are informed about the current energy consumption.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- For ohmic, inductive and capacitive loads (Do not connect any mixed loads)
- Implemented algorithm for smart light source detection
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode (leading edge or trailing edge) to connected load
- Soft start function
- With memory function of the last status after power supply failure (configurable)
- Dimmer type: Universal (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Load: 0.22A-1.52A (for resistive loads), 0.22A-1.3A (for inductive loads), 0.22A-1.3A (for capacitive loads)
- Supports both 2-wire and 3-wire connections
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- Supports Scene activation functionality
- Alarm data frames support
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 13A type B circuit breaker
- Display elements: Multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate)
- Power consumption: < 1,3W
Note: Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other frames with use of optional compatible adapters: GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear); Legrand – Céliane; Schneider – Odace.
Attention! This dimmer module suitable for dimming of low-voltage halogen lighting, CFL tube lamps and LED based lamps. The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer, CFL or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable electronic transformers, CFLs and LEDs as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE".
Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer. Add 20-30% to the total lamp wattage on a transformer circuit or 50% on LEDs circuit. This provides a margin for transformer and LEDs losses when calculating circuit loading.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Walli Dimmer