Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted Universal Dimmer from WiDom - WTED with Power Metering feature.
WiDom Smart TE Dimmer is an "in-wall device" that controls the luminosity level and/or fan speed. A universal device that controls the light intensity of all types of dimmable lights, including LED lamps and energy-saving lamps. The Smart TE Dimmer includes the ON / OFF control option of non-dimmable loads.
WiDom Smart TE Dimmer is very easy to install and works with both momentary and toggle switches. It operates in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave/Z-Wave Plus certified devices and controllers from any other manufacturer. As a constantly powered node, WiDom Smart TE Dimmer will act as repeater regardless of the vendor in order to increase the reliability of the network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- For resistive, inductive and capacitive loads (Do not connect any mixed loads)
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle
- Dimmer type: Universal (Double Power MOSFET switch)
- Maximum load: 300W (for resistive loads)
- Load for fan motor: Max 100W mono-phase asynchronous motor
- Power consumption meter
- System temperature limitation: 105°C
- Max standby power: < 1W