Z-Wave Plus Wall Mounted Universal Dimmer with Power Metering feature - Z-Dim from Heatit.
Heatit Z-Dim is a Z-Wave rotary dimmer for many different types of light sources. The Heatit Z-Dim works on low loads without causing the lights to flicker. It dims LED-bulbs from 1-200VA , 230V halogenand incandescent bulbs, dimable LED-drivers and electronic transformers. The dimmer is not affected by startup inrush currents. L+N leads must be connected. The dimmer is equipped with a multiway switching option. This allows you to light and dim a light source from one dimmer, and later turn it off with another one. Very practical for stairwells, long hallways etc.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Supports Scenes and Associations
- Scene Activation (4 scenes) on IP Gateway
- Group for Association: 3 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Dimmer type: Trailing edge (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Supported Loads: (Look User/Installation manual for more information)
- Soft start function
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Multiway switching option with existing wired momentary wall switches
- Rated Output: Max 1 - 200VA (for resistive loads)
- Electronic thermal cutoff with automatic reset
- Surge and Overload Protection
- Max standby power: < 1W
Note: Can be used with frames from: ELKO (RS-16, Plus), Schneider Exxact, Eljo Trend, ELSO, Norvesco, Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass), GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit), Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan), JUNG (A 500, AS 500, A Plus, A Creation).
Attention! This dimmer module suitable for dimming of halogen lighting, CFL and LED based lamps. The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable electronic transformers and LEDs as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE".
Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.