Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 0-10V Universal Dimmer from Qubino - ZMNHVD1.
Universal dimmer module with a standard 0-10V output and a multi-function input, which may be a push button/switch, a potentiometer or 0-10V signal.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 6 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 6 support 16 nodes)
- Input for push button/switch/potentiometer or 0-10V
- Module supports mono-stable and bi-stable switches
- Double click function feature (going to maximum dimming value)
- Dimmer type: 0-10V
- Max. sinking control voltage: -20 / +20VDC
- Max. sourcing control voltage: 0 - 11V DC
- Max. sinking current: 2mA
- Max. sourcing current: 10mA
- Power supply: 12 - 24V DC
- Power consumption: 0,5W
- Temperature control via connected DS18B20 sensor (optional)
- Support for temperature sensor offset settings
Attention! This dimmer module also suitable for fan speed control (motors or frequency inverters with 0-10V speed control input), heating/cooling control and valves control (with 0-10V control input).