Z-Wave Plus Outdoor Floodlight - EH403 from Everspring.
The EH403 is an outdoor security floodlight equipped with Z-Wave wireless communication capability. It features a PIR detector to detect motion through movement of heat sources and a lux sensor for determining brightness of its surroundings. When not connected to a Z-Wave network, EH403 is fully operational as a standalone security floodlight.
During hours of darkness its PIR detector turns on the 20W floodlight when it detects movement in the protected area. Its built-in timer will then turn off the floodlight after a preset time has elapsed. During daylight hours, its lux sensor saves energy by deactivating the motion sensor and the floodlight. The lux level and the timer can be set through knobs on the device itself.
When added into a Z-Wave network, EH403 communicates directly with other end devices such as smart plugs, or to report directly to a Z-Wave controller (usually a gateway). It alerts the controller when motion is detected and through Z-Wave commands, the controller can remotely turn ON/OFF the floodlight at any time and be able to configure its lux level and timer setting.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m in free field
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 support 4 nodes)
- LED Output: 20W (LED sealed unit not replaceable)
- Light colour: 5000K (Cool White)
- Colour rendering: CRI ≥ 70
- Max brightness: >1500 Lumens
- Light Tilting Angle: Vertical 0° to 30° forward tilt recommended
- PIR Sensor type: Passive infrared
- PIR Detection Range: up to 12m
- PIR Detection area: Max. angle of 120° (@1.9m height, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Time adjustment feature: Approximately 8 seconds ~ 12 minutes
- LUX adjustment feature: Approximately 30 ~ 200 Lux
- PIR swivelling range: 60° Horizontal, Up to 30° Leftward, Up to 30° Rightward
- Mounting Height: Recommended 1.8 ~ 2.0m
- For outdoor use