Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, RGBW Controller - FGRGBW-442.
FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 uses PWM output signal, allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load. Controlled devices may be powered by 12 or 24V DC. Inputs support momentary/toggle switches and 0-10V analog sensors, like temperature sensors, humidity sensors, light sensors etc.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 10 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 10 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Prepared for wireless software update
- PWM output frequency: 244Hz
- 0-10V input for analogue sensors
- Max Load (e.g. halogen bulbs): at 12V = 144W combined, at 24V = 288W combined
- Monitoring energy consumption to connected LED strips
- Maximum length of wires: 2m
- Overheating protection: 105°C
- Power consumption: 0,3W
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for RGBW Controller 2