Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Roller Shutter DC - ZMNHOD1 with Power Metering feature.
Flush shutter DC module with inverting power polarity is used to control the 12 - 24V DC motor of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, windows, etc… Also support venetian blind slats tilting. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box”, hidden behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of motor and support connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 9 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 9 support 16 nodes)
- Power supply: 12 - 24V DC ±10%
- Rated load current: 2A
- Overcorrent protection: 5A
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 48W (24V DC)
- Power measurement accuracy: ±5%
- Supported limit switches: Mechanical and Electronical
- Power consumption: 0,3W
- Temperature control via connected ZMNHEA1 sensor (optional)