Z-Wave Plus wall-mounted, Walli Roller Shutter - FGWREU-111 with Power Metering feature from Fibaro.
FIBARO Walli Roller Shutter is a smart wall switch designed to control motors of roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds and other single phase, AC powered devices via Z-Wave network. It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load. With its LED ring you are informed about the current energy consumption. Precise positioning is available for the motors equipped with mechanical and electronical END switches.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 40m in buildings (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Group for Association: 3 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 3 support 5 nodes)
- Security: Mode S0 with AES-128 and S2 encryption with PRNG
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Supported Motors: Single phase, AC
- Maximum load: 4.0A for motors with compensated power factor (inductive loads)
- Supported limit switches: Mechanical and Electronical
- Active Power and Energy metering functionality
- Supports Scene activation functionality
- Alarm data frames support
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 13A type B circuit breaker
- Display elements: Multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate)
- Power consumption: < 0,8W
Note: Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other frames with use of optional compatible adapters: GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear); Legrand – Céliane; Schneider – Odace.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Walli Roller Shutter