Z-Wave Plus Doorbell 6 - ZW162 from Aeotec.
Z-Wave makes your home smarter. Doorbell 6 makes your front door smarter. Because it’s connected and smart, pressing Doorbell 6’s button means more than just hearing an alert to know that someone is at your door. Its combination of 110dB speaker and 1,000 lumen lighting means that Doorbell 6’s chime will immediately notify anyone inside your home that the doorbell has been rung.
Doorbell 6 can be setup in minutes. It’s indoor chime and outdoor button take advantage of the leading wireless home control standard, Z-Wave Plus, to make your home smarter in moments. At the heart of Doorbell 6 is its chime. Able to bridge up to 3 separate buttons with your Z-Wave system, it’ll make sure that whoever is home is aware that someone is at the door through its combination of audio and visual alerts.
Sending the alerts to chime is Doorbell 6’s wireless button. In order to offer a strong wireless range and 2 year battery life, each button utilises an ultra-low power 433MHz wireless signal making it easy for the button’s signal to reach chime. Battery powered, each button can be easily installed beside your door or gate with double-sided tape or small screws. Typically located within 90 meters of button, Doorbell 6’s chime is able to communicate with 3 separate buttons allowing multiple entrances to your home to have a button when within range.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz) and 433.92 FSK (for optional buttons)
- Range (Z-Wave Plus): up to 150m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Range (433.92 FSK): up to 90m
- Group for Association: 9 (Max 5 nodes)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Max Supported Buttons: 3
- Built-in sensor: Vibration Sensor
- Built-in multiple tones: up to 30
- Built-in multiple adjustable Light Effect
- Indicator Light Color: White (5500K)
- Max Siren Volume: 105dB from 5cm
- Power supply: Adapter 5VDC / Rechargeable battery 3.7V, 400mAh
- Max Standby Power consumption: 0,7W
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Doorbell 6