Z-Wave Plus Outdoor PIR Detector - SP816 from Everspring.
The SP816 Outdoor Motion Detector is a Z-Wave Plus enabled device which built S2 Security and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
This motion detector is primarily designed for outdoor lighting control application. It features a PIR motion detector to detect movement in a protected area and a LUX sensor for determining brightness of its surroundings. It comes with a built in timer to set the duration for light turn on. The lux level and the timer can be set through knobs on the device itself. If the PIR detects motion when LUX level falls below a preset setting, the device will transmit a signal to turn on the outdoor lighting (or indirectly through gateway) and then later turns it off when its timer has elapsed.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Standard and enhanced security: S0 (AES-128 encryption), S2
- Group for Association: 2 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 support 4 nodes)
- PIR Detection Coverage: Up to 10m x 100° (at 2m mounting height & below 20°C)
- Time adjustment feature (via knob control): from 5 seconds to 12 minutes
- LUX adjustment feature (via knob control): 30 - 200 Lux
- Low battery detection
- Hidden tamper prevention trigger