Z-Wave Plus flush-mounted, 1-way Switch from wiDom - WPM1.04S with Electric Parameters Metering feature.
The smallest device in its category worldwide, and the only device specifically intended for use both as a Relay Switch with integrated Power Meter, and as an Energy Meter either at the point of entry of your electrical system, or on a section of the latter. Device featuring an internal shunt resistor. In addition to Power measurements, the device also provides data for Energy, Voltage, Current and Power factor.
The only device capable of implementing an active energy-saving management policy defined by the user according to his energy consumption, or to the amount of energy produced by his solar power system. It automatically connects and disconnects a specific load if the threshold limit is exceeded, or “supplies” the required power, momentarily excluding non-priority loads.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 100m free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Electric Parameters Metering
- Meter Specifications: Voltage RMS, Current RMS, Active Power, Power Factor, Energy
- Active Energy-saving Management
- Control and monitoring of usage
- Control and monitoring of production and net metering
- Provides bidirectional measurements for Power and Energy (produced/consumed)
- Management and prevention of electrical faults
- Intelligent Opening/Closing of the Relay (zero current or zero voltage switching)
- Group for Association: 3 (Max 8 nodes per Group)
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches
- Rated load: 3000VA or 12.5A (250V AC)
- Power consumption: < 260 mW in standby and < 480 mW with working load