Pipe/Tank Temperature Sensor with 4-metre long cable - SES003 from Secure.
The SES003 are wired digital temperature sensors designed to measure surface temperatures of hot water flow pipes and hot water tanks in central heating applications. Can be used with an SES302 or SES303 in a Z-Wave network. The supplied tank sensor housing is used over the pipe sensor housing for water tank temperature measurement applications. The SES003 does not support cascading hence it is not supplied with a RJ10 to RJ10 cable. Only one SES003 can be connected with the SES302/SES303 unit.
- Contains Digital temperature probe
- Temperature range: 0°C to 85°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C for 0°C to 65°C, ±1°C for 66°C to 85°C
- Pipe Sensor dimensions: 20mm (H) x 79mm (W) x 24mm (D)
- Tank Sensor dimensions: 69mm (H) x 83mm (W) x 28mm (D)
- Cable Length: 4.0m
- Case Material: Thermoplastic, flame retardant