EnOcean Temperature sensor - STP from NodOn®.
The NodOn® indoor Temperature sensor is a wireless and battery-less sensor, EnOcean® compliant. Combined with a Home Automation Gateway, the sensor sends the temperature of a room with a precision below 0.2°C, and a measure range from 0°C to 40°C. The sensor checks the temperature every 100 sec. If the temperature changed for more than 0.5°C compare to previous value, the new temperature is sent to the Gateway. Without any variation, the temperature is sent every 15 minutes. An optional CR1216 battery (not included) can be mounted, increasing the sensor lifetime up to 5 years in total darkness.
- Communicates via EnOcean RF (868,3 MHz)
- RF Range Typical: 30 meters
- Temperature Detecting Range: from 0°C to +50°C
- Mounting using adhesive bounding (included) or screws (not included)
- Power source - Solar panel
- Optional CR1216 battery (not included) for dark area use (5 years in total darkness)
- Temperature Detecting Range: from 0°C to +40°C (0.16°C resolution)