X-10 flush-mounted Switch MicroModule (1-way) - AW12 from Marmitek.
The AW12 MicroModule from Marmitek® enables you to remotely control lights and appliances up to 3600W. The module can be controlled manually and remotely with X-10 commando’s through your existing mains. The MicroModule should be connected to your (230V) mains and mounted in a wall- or junction box. The AW12 transforms your existing switch into a X-10 controllable switch.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 15mVpp Min., 50mVpp Max. at 120kHz
- Input Impedance: >180 Ohm (L-N) at f=120kHz
- Responds to X-10 Key codes: All Units Off, On, Off
- Switching capacity: 2000W (incandescent and halogen light), 600W (inductive/capacitive load), 3600W (resistive load)
- Minimum load: 3W
- Connections: Wire for a standard pressure switch or momentary switch and connecting clamps for phase, neutral and switched phase