X-10 Dimmer module, in-wall - LW11G from Marmitek.
Wall mounted dimmer can be controlled remotely (with X-10 commando’s through the existing wiring) or manually. The system is equipped with a soft start, soft dim and memory for the last dim level. The dimmer can be controlled from 0% to the desired dim level. When switching on again, you can choose between full power or the last dim setting.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 15mVpp Min., 50mVpp Max. at 120kHz
- Input Impedance: >180 Ohm (L-N) at f=120kHz
- X-10 transmission: 1 puls burst on 0, 60 and 120 degrees
- X-10 key codes: All Units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright, All Lights Off, Extended Code
- Load capacity: 60 to 500W for light bulbs and halogen lighting
- Soft start and smooth dimming features
- Memory function for last dimmer setting
- Dimming speed: 3.7 s +/– 0.2 s from 100% to 0%
- Fuse: 2.5 A (T) 5 x 20 mm