X-10 Universal Receiver Module (E plug) - UM7206 from Marmitek.
The Universal X-10 receiver UM7206 contains an isolated contact relay and a piezo sounder (beeper). It can be set to operate as a beeper only, as an isolated contact relay only, or both. It can be set for momentary or continous operation for the sounder and/or isolated contact relay. The isolated contact relay is rated for 5A at 24V DC. When set to continous operation the relay contacts and/or the module beeps continously when an ON command is received. When an OFF command is received the relay contacts open and/or the beeper stops.
When set for momentary operation the relay contacts close and/or the beeper gives three or four beeps when an ON command is received. The relay contacts then open automatically after about 0,5 second and/ or the beeper stops automatically after three or four beeps. In this mode, OFF commands are ignored. The module has a test (ON) button and a unit OFF button.
- Communicates via X-10 Powerline: 120 kHz ± 2 kHz / 2.5 Vpk-pk
- Signal Sensitivity: 15mVpp Min., 50mVpp Max. at 120kHz
- Input impedance: ≥ 55 Ohms (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Supply Current: < 20mA capacitive
- Contact Rating: 5A at 24V DC
- Responds to X-10 Key codes: On, Off
- Connectors: 2 x screw connector
- Power consumption: ≤ 1W