Z-Wave Plug-in Appliance Module (EU-Schuko plug) from Aeotec - ZW075 with Power Metering feature.
Control your appliances, turning them ON or OFF remotely or via a schedule. Monitor how much a appliance is costing with real-time energy monitoring and reporting. It can also report immediate wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status. This device support secure communication when included by a controller that also supports secure communication.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 150m in a free field, up to 40m in buildings
- Group for Association: 2 (Max 5 nodes per Group)
- Security: AES-128 encryption
- Support: Beaming and Z-Wave explorer frames
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- Manual operation via push-on button
- Functions: Switch ON, switch OFF, Power Metering
- Switching capacity: 3500W or 16A max output for Resistive Load
- Standby Power consumption: 0,8W
- Overload protection
- Display elements: LED for status display
Click here to visit Aeotec Support page for Smart Switch Gen5