Z-Wave flush-mounted, 2-way Switch from Fibaro - FGS-222.
Remotely Controlled Double Relay Switch of Fibaro System is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device (up to 1.5kW) is needed.
- Communicates via Z-Wave RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 3 (3rd group used for state reporting only)
- Can be operated by momentary and toggle push-buttons
- Rated load output: 2x 6,5A/230V AC, 50/60Hz (for Resistive load), but total current can not exceed 10A
- Power consumption: < 0,8W
Attention! This switch module have potential free relay output.
Click here to visit Fibaro Support page for Double Relay Switch